8.12.2016

Five on Friday

Hi friends! It's finally Friday! So glad the weekend is here. These past few weeks the weekends have come quickly. So thankful for that. It's been quiet around here and I apologize. Thought it would be easy to jump back in and do a Friday Five.



1. It has been SO hot in Texas these last few weeks. While I was in NC over July 4th, I picked up a S'Well bottle and I love it. I got the gold one that holds 25oz. It is literally the best thing ever & helps keep my hydrated better. It keeps my water so cold and has held ice over night. And it's stylish. Can't beat that right?! I think I like it so much because it has the screw top. I keep water at my desk & a screw top just gives me peace of mind that if I did clumsily knock it over, it wouldn't spill all over my computer desk.


2. Did I mention I am running a half marathon? Well I am. I am running the High Country Half in Boone, NC on August 27th...the day before my 29th birthday. I have been training for 14 weeks....one more week to go. I am excited and really not all too nervous. I have been running in the Brook's Ghost 8's for my shorter runs & then my New Balance 1080's which are super comfy for longer runs! I will run in those for sure come race day. My exact colors are below.


3. My girlfriends and I started a group blog called The Dainty Details. Be sure to check it out & leave us some love. Posts range from beauty, mom stories, food, exercise and all things in between.

 

4. I just ordered this cute Boho dress from Old Navy. I think it's going to look so cute paired with booties or some pumps. It will be hot here through til November so this dress will get lots of wear.
5. I am loving the "new" (maybe just to me) Adele song, "Send My Love." It is so good and the beat is not slow which is unlike her. I love it.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
xoxo, Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished