4.27.2016

Wednesday Round Up!

Hi everyone! So happy it is Wednesday/Hump Day! For some reason, my weeks have been going pretty quickly...but that also means weekends too.  Womp Womp! Anyways, I thought I'd do a random round up of some things happening lately. Nothing too crazy but I always do love when bloggers are real and just talk about random stuff. Feel me?

I was at Old Navy a couple weeks ago and was waiting to check out. I found these sunnies and thought they were too cool to pass up. Perfect for days out by the pool! Living in Austin, it's wierd here, y'all! We are the state capital but the slogan around here is "Keep Austin Wierd" and I thought that these sunnies were paying tribute to the wierdness that Austin can sometimes be. And I love the green/yellow lenses. Unfortunately, I did not see them online. But here are some that are just as cute, I think.  {Here, Here, & Here!}


I made this Banana Nut Bread on Sunday before B got home from a bachelor party. Y'all, it is SO good. I added walnuts because B likes banana nut bread best. I mixed them in the batter itself, and then once I had poured it into the pan, I crumbled some more on top.


I recently ordered this top from Ann Taylor (Not Loft) and it is RIDICULOUSLY cute. I ordered a medium for size reference. They also offer it in petite.


This weekend I am hitting up the iHeart Country Music Festival with some old friends so it should be a fun time! Be sure to follow along on Snapchat & Instagram //haleymarozas// as I will be posting pictures.

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!!

xoxo,
Haley

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love love love that pineapple blouse!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

Blog Design by Get Polished