8.30.2016

Hair Favorites

I am in DESPERATE need of a haircut. Thank goodness I have an appointment today after work. I figured what better day to talk about my hair favorites than today. I have a few things I like to use on days when I do style my hair. I work from home so let's be real...half the time it's up on top of my head.

{ONE}
 Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is hands down the BEST.  My hair would not hold curl without it. I originally started with a small can just to see how it works because it is pricey. It didn't take long for me to realize I needed the full size can. It's AMAZING.

{TWO}
Where are all my Southern girls?? Who can say HUMIDITY? We all know that can absolutely wreck your hair as soon as you walk out the door. This stuff Oribe Impermeable Anti Humidity Spray definitely helps lock my style in so it doesn't immediately fall when I walk out to the car.

{THREE}
Davine's OI Oil is awesome as well and smells SO good. You can put this on wet or dry hair. I usually add one pump to my hands after I have styled and run it over my curls and the top of my hair to smooth & shine. I was introduced to this at my salon and it has definitely been a mainstay.

{FOUR}
 If I am going for a straight style, then I always put in the Living Proof Fresh Cut Split End Mender. And let's be real...I have been using this a lot lately. It smooths our your ends so they don't look so frayed. This goes on prior to your blow dry. Fake it till you make it, right?

{FIVE}
This hairspray is cheap and I love it. I think I got this from Target. It is a regular hold hairspray and it's nice and light. Nothing fancy here just good stuff.

{SIX}
If you don't have a Wet Brush...get one! I use mine every night to brush through my hair & then I also have the one that helps with shine. It has little short bristles below the longer ones if that makes sense.

You can see all the products below so you know just what to look for or you can shop the widget direct. What products are you using?? Let me know.




No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished