9.21.2016

What's in my bag?

It's hump day ladies! Yesterday I thought it was the weekend not once, but twice. What a horrible feeling when it was ONLY Tuesday. But we're halfway through the week now. The weekend is getting closer.

I thought I'd share with y'all what's in my bag these days. I usually love carrying a big bag. However, I noticed when I do carry a big bag, I load it up with TOO. MUCH. STUFF. Do y'all do that? My bag becomes heavy, and really, a burden. Thus, I have been carrying a cross body & ONLY the necessities.

All my important cards + cash that I use on a daily basis in my card holder, a pen, one or two lipsticks or glosses, sunglasses, breath refreshers, oil absorbing sheets, hair brush & keys. And don't forget the phone!


If I used one of my larger bags, it would be stuffed to the brim with stuff. And sometimes, you do need a few extras like your planner, earbuds, and maybe like 3 or 4 more lipsticks. HA!

So what are your purse essentials? I love seeing what girls can pull out of their purse. It's like Mary Poppins sometimes!

\\SHOP//

Purse: Tory Burch  Similar
Lipsticks:  Bare Minerals &  Laura Mercier
Card Holder:  Hobo
Key Fob:  Etsy
Pen:  Le Pen
Sunglasses: Target  Similar


1 comment :

Just Jess said...

I tend to go for smaller crossbody bags on the weekend with only the essentials but during the week I have to have a big tote to carry things like my planner, book to read on my lunch break, etc. Jess at Just Jess

Blog Design by Get Polished