9.26.2016

Weekend Recap/Purchases!

Happy Monday! We are over here recovering from nasty Texas Ragweed. It is seriously wrecking us. Brian stayed home today because he has had it bad and has been a sneezing coughing mess! Friday night I helped my neighbor friend get ready for her son's birthday party! Lord have mercy! She went all out. The theme was Hot Wheels. It was cute and the party wore us out on Saturday.


After the party, I hit up Nordstrom. They were having their triple points through Sunday so I went and browsed. I picked up these sunglasses and just LOVE them. I had a Nordstrom note so I ended up getting them for $30 bucks! 


I also got some Laura Mercier make up items. I was on the hunt for a Fall blush and got this one in Violet Orchid. I also picked up a new lipstick in 'Brown Sugar' + 2 liners!


While I was picking up a gift for my sister's birthday, I tried on this hat...I am in love but sadly not with the price...maybe a Christmas present?



Sunday was spent cleaning, getting ready for the week, & hiding out from the rain. It has been in the low 70's today! I LOVE IT. However, it is short lived I know.

I am off to Dallas tomorrow (Tuesday) for work for 3 days. Anything I need to check out?? Send recs my way. Hope y'all have had a great Monday so far!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished