9.22.2016

PopSugar #MustHave Box

Hi friends! I wanted to share with y'all the POPSUGAR #MustHave box. It's a subscription box that is sent once a month with products valued at over $100. I got mine this month and it had a lot of fun goodies in it.













I got the following items in my box:
Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat
Mani ER Kit
BrioGeo Hair Repair Mask
Flint Lint Roller
Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer
Gluten Free Bites in Dark Chocolate & Coconut

I definitely ripped into the GF bites. And they were really good. My husband even liked them. And bonus: they are healthy. #winning


The Mani ER kit I will definitely keep as a mainstay in my purse. I ALWAYS have hang nails. Lint roller is always good to keep around, especially in your car. The nice thing about this one is it rolls down so there isn't any sticky reside exposed. I haven't had a chance to try the hair mask but I can't wait. My hair feels so brittle these days so I know it should help.

And don't even get me started on the Smith & Cult lip gloss. Like I NEED another lip gloss?! It is the prettiest pinky red. I can't wait to wear it out on date night.


The hat is cute. I don't wear hats much with my outfits (mainly because I don't think I can pull them off) but since they're so trendy this year and I got one in my box, I'll try it out.


You can use code 'SHOP5' to take $5 off your first box. You can use this  link to sign up for your first box. I love getting stuff in the mail that isn't a bill and these boxes are a nice change up from that. Are you already subscribing to POPSUGAR?

POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have box to try but all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished