9.02.2016

Five on Friday // 5 Labor Day Sales

Happy Friday! Don't y'all love holiday weekends?? They're usually longer and there is ALWAYS a sale somewhere!! I thought I'd share some things that are currently on sale that you might want to snatch up this weekend.

ONE.
Nordstrom currently has up to 40% off Summer Clearance Sale. I was just looking through some of the handbags and there are PLENTY that you could still use in the Fall and Winter. Like this pretty. Classic yet edgy!


TWO.
Gap has 40% off your purchase with code 'SHINEON' valid until midnight tonight! This shirt. Give me all the stripes!! This would be so cute with boyfriend jeans & some booties.



THREE.
JCrew is offering 30% off your purchase of $200 or more OR 25% off your purchase of $125 or more. Online purchases only. Use code 'SHOPMORE'. This is good through Monday, 9/5. This corduroy mini is SO cute and would look amazing with some riding boots. The zippered back and button detail is amazing.


FOUR.
Old Navy....aka Old Trusty. They always have cute stuff at good price points. They have 50% off all jeans, tees, & dresses through Monday, 9/5. I love my Rockstar jeans in mid-rise. They suck you in in all the right places. AND they don't lose their shape or sag. I have a pair in my cart...for a whopping $17 dollars and some change...like seriously?!


Just. Add. Booties. Duh?! I have this same print dress but in sleeveless. It is SO cute. But I am really loving this one for when it gets cooler.

FIVE.
Over at Loft, they have BOGO 50% off. Yes please! This romper is just so pretty! I would wear this for date night or out with my girlfriends for cocktails. Add a heel and your legs will look KILLER.



That's a wrap for Friday! I hope y'all have an awesome last weekend of summer. What fun things are you getting in to?! Be sure to share your purchases too!

xoxo,
Haley







No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished