9.21.2017

Did you see the announcement?

We are SO excited about adding to our family. It has been a long time coming which I will blog about at a later date. I thought I'd give a quick recap of what's going on. As a first time momma, I have been bad about documenting. But here I am to hold myself accountable on this blog. I have it all in my head, but it surely needs to be documented from here on out. It may not be every week...but every other week? We'll see. Some people get overloaded with these posts, and I certainly don't want to annoy you.

How far along: 14 weeks today 
 
Due Date: March 22, 2018
 
Baby is the size of: Peach 
 
Gender: Boy -- Lord help me!!
 
Name: We have an idea of a name...but we (me!) aren't for sure. Brian really loves it I think.  
 
Symptoms: Nothing too terrible. I am already out of breath super easy. I never got sick (Thank you Lord!!) but always felt really yuck if I didn't always eat.
 
Movement: Not yet!
 
Cravings/Aversions: Queso & cheeseburgers....oops! Aversions: Pork in general.... 
 
Missing anything: Wine! 
 
Maternity Clothes: None right now. I am REALLY going to try and not buy maternity clothes. I haven't bought much of anything lately because I am afraid I won't be able to wear it in a month. So you may not see any OOTD posts any time soon.  

Nursery: HA! This is funny. We are in a 2 bedroom apartment, and it is my daily struggle of what in the world we are going to do. I do not want to give up a guest room because a. Grandparents and b. BFFs. We'll see what happens.
 
Looking forward to: Cooler weather!
 
I'll be back with more details & recap of our trip to Montana this summer. I need to get back into the groove of blogging.  


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished