1.10.2018

2018 Goals

Well, we're ten days in to the New Year, and I am officially writing out my goals. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about them for the last two weeks. 2018 is a BIG year for us and I want it to be the most successful. Without further adieu...



{1}
Run my 3rd half marathon post baby. This is high on my list because I just haven't been able to run like I used to. Mainly because I can barely catch my breath due to being pregnant. I also think this will be a good goal to sign up for, train, and help me lose this baby weight.

{2}
Be a good mom. Everyone wants to be a good mom right? OF COURSE. I just want to try and not stress or freak out and be that #firsttimemom. I want baby to be happy as well as Momma & Daddy. There are some things, that to be quite honest, have really freaked me out. We are on the homestretch, and I just want everything to go as smoothly as possible.

{3}
Become active in church. Our church has decided that they will start having real flower arrangements on the altar each Sunday instead of silk flowers. I really love flowers and arranging so I am thinking of volunteering to be on this ministry. I'm not the best at arranging, but I think it would be a lot of fun.

{4}
Keeping up with my daily devotional. I have done everyday so far this year. Last year I started and fell off the wagon. I am determined to keep up with it for 365 days!

{5}
Buy a house! We are looking to make moves right after baby is born. We are over the apartment life and expect to be in Texas for the foreseeable future. I cannot wait for more SPACE!

What do you want to accomplish this new year? By writing this list down, I want it to help hold me accountable!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished