2.16.2017

Spring Picks!

Happy Thursday! How's everyone's week been? Has anyone been following all of the shows for Fashion Week? I have seen so many pretty things coming down the runway through snaps & Insta. The first day of spring is right around the corner. March 20th to be exact. I wanted to share some picks for spring that I am loving! A lot of these options below come in some really pretty blush tones that I am just obsessed with!

I decided today that I was going to try and be better about my spending...aka less trips to Target. We're all guilty of the Target trips. It entrances us, I swear. Also, unsubscribing to store emails that are just too tempting. Whenever a season change is near, I feel like everyone's spending goes up. And it is just too easy to spend when so many pretty things are out. We have to stock up right?!

Let me know your spring picks or trends you are loving!!

Thanks for stopping by & reading!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished