2.06.2017

Date Night Look!

Monday is here again. Is anyone else dragging after the Super Bowl? I definitely ate way too much and may or may not have polished off a whole bottle of Santa Margherita single handedly. #YOLO I didn't make my 5:15 workout this morning but did hit the treadmill at lunch. Gotta get it in!

I wanted to share this outfit from Friday night. I did post it on Instagram, but B snapped a picture at the end of the night and thought it was neat since the skyline was in the background.


My love for black is no secret. I have a lot of it in my closet. But don't think I don't love color every now and again. Black is always just so sleek & polished looking in my opinion. I paired my mostly black outfit with a cream strappy cami from Loft. It's on sale right now and I just picked it up in...you guessed it...BLACK. So hurry!!

The jeans are a steal & are SO COMFY. The jacket is nothing like what I have in my closet. It is light, yet still warm. It gives the edge to an otherwise very feminine outfit I think. I received it in a recent Stitch Fix box. There are so many moto jackets out there right now. I am lusting after this one actually.

The shoes. OH THE SHOES. These are my new obsession. At first, the 4 inch heel was intimidating. Not that I can't walk in them, but was worried if my feet were going to be killing me by the end of the night. Not the case. Snag you a pair if you know what's good for you. Unfortunately, there is limited sizing so you can also shop them here in all colors.

I decided that the outfit needed a pop of color andddd they had just arrived so what's a girl to do?! You can't really see them here, but the color is 'Cerulean.' I finished off my look with my Kelly Wynne "Mingle Mingle Mama" bag. I love love love it. It holds my full size wallet, phone and 5 lipsticks that I just NEED for my night out. HA! Her spring colors are out and OH MY GOSH. I think my color (black & gold python) is only available in store currently. You can check out her flagship store at The Domain if you are local to Austin!

I hope y'all have had a great Monday & thank you for reading!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished