3.04.2012

Oh packing...

I started packing a little bit last week. This weekend I did some major packing and sorting and throwing out and Goodwill-ing. I came to the conclusion that I have a bunch of STUFF. However, I have no problem just tossing it out. If I haven't touched it in a while, it's going in the trash or to Goodwill. I cannot stand "stuff."

Here is what I have gathered/organized so far. My clothes are another story...


My Dad is going to be loading up my dresser, bed, mattresses in his truck and anything else I cannot fit in my car. I will be sure to take pictures once everything is packed up Friday night. I'm praying that it does not rain next Saturday while we are en route to GVegas.

I think I have pretty much everything together except for stuff that I use everyday that will be packed up at the last minute.

My work BFF is planning my going away happy hour on Thursday. I am very excited about it. She sent out the awesomest e-mail invite to all my friends at work. I will have pictures from that to share with you all too.

I am getting really excited about moving in with Brian. It is going to be so crazy and surreal. I'm ready though.

I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. Have a great week!

xoxo,
H

1 comment :

Emily Ruth said...

Oh my goodness! I hate packing! You never realize how much stuff you have until you do.
xo,
eMr

Blog Design by Get Polished