3.25.2012

Long time, no write!

I have been a little bit MIA. OOPS! I have been so busy since moving up here. We have had something going on all the time. I start my 3rd week of work tomorrow. It is going well. I am always busy with work or doing training so it makes the day go by quick. We went to the Zac Brown concert on Friday and then drove to Chester to go celebrate one of my girlfriend's little boy's first birthday. I will leave y'all with some pictures from throughout the past couple weeks and hope to have a better post soon! Have a great week y'all!!

OOTN: Out to dinner

Carolina vs. Furman baseball game

@ the ZBB concert

Birthday boy and his momma!

xoxo,
H

1 comment :

Katie said...

glad i stumbled across your blog today! i can't wait to catch up, i already love it! keep up the good work girl!

Blog Design by Get Polished