3.31.2012

Early gift from the Easter Bunny

So today Brian and I got up and had breakfast and then went on a cleaning spree of the apartment. We ran some errands that needed to be done and had lunch.

We made a stop at Total Wine. I usually don't like going into places like that because 1. I find them immensely overwhelming (this includes Costco and Sam's). and 2. I really only drink 1-2 different types of wine. But, I got 2 large bottles, and the Easter Bunny (aka the Beau) got my THE cutest wine pourer/stopper. I am planning on testing it out tonight for my glass or 3 of wine before we head out to dinner with some friends.


They had several colors, and they had a bird as well, but it didn't come with the stopper. I can't wait to try it tonight!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

1 comment :

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! i WANT one of these! my gal friend has one and i LOVE it. def on my bday wish list!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Blog Design by Get Polished