4.09.2010

10 Things About Yours Truly

So I figure that I never formally let y'all know about me. I have been blogging for a little bit now and have never really let you guys in on my quirks, personality, likes, dislikes, etc. Y'all get the jist. So I figured I'd jot down 10 things that I think are interesting about myself. Here goes nothin'.

1. I was born and bred in Charleston, SC. I love it here, and if I ever leave, it's completely against my will.

2. I have a horrible obsession with honey mustard. Anyone who knows me knows that I require honey mustard with EVERYTHING. I have been known to dip my "late night" cheeseburger into honey mustard.

3. I have a strong love & passion for animals. Ask my friends. I pick up stray dogs on the side of the road and get them back to their owners. My love is a blessing & a curse in disguise. Animals bring me lots of joy, and a curse at the same time that I myself cannot save every single animal in distress that I see.

4. I never "played" sports. I rode horses throughout middle and high school.

5. I am an 2009 ALUM hailing from the University of South Carolina!! Go Cocks!

6. I'm totally impatient and do not like waiting. That's why I'm ALWAYS early for meetings, appointments, dates, etc because I don't like people to have to wait on me. Common courtesy. I get this from my Dad.

7. I have a boyfriend: Brian. He is my best friend & literally knows everything about me.

8. I love country music. My dad always listened to country music in the truck when he would take me to elementary school in the mornings. My iPod is 99% country. :)

9. I drive a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. She is navy blue & she goes by "Blue Beauty."

10. Finally, my all time favorite candy is Hershey Kisses... you should see my Easter Basket.

I hope that y'all might find these little random factoids about me interesting. What's interesting about y'all? I'd love to read and get to know you each a bit better! And follow me, please! I really am trying to be a better blogger. I just don't want to be mundane and write about every single detail of my daily life. No one likes mundane. I am trying to be exciting and cover the broad spectrum: myself, entertainment, news, etc. And on that note, I'm off to bed!

xoxo

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished