11.02.2016

Current Beauty Favorites

Happy Hump Day! I wanted to share my current beauty favorites with y'all. I always love hearing about others' faves. It's a good and a bad thing because then I usually end up at Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom with a list in hand. Anybody else??

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I love this stuff, and it has been my go to concealer for quite some time now. I always have two different colors in my make up bag: one for under eyes (lighter) and one for spots other places on my face. It goes on like a dream and blends beautifully. I wear Vanilla under my eyes & Custard for other spots on my face.

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot
I wear this on my lids as a base/primer in the color "Painterly." It is a very natural color and to me has somewhat of a powder finish. I just tap this on with my ring finger and blend. It looks great under your eye shadows. I have also worn just it by itself on my lids when I didn't want to wear full on eyeshadow. Another color from this line that would be good as a primer is "Soft Ochre."

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Setting Powder
I love the Tarte line. I really think they do nothing wrong when it comes to makeup. This setting powder is awesome and I dust it all over my face after I have applied my concealer, eye primer, & foundation. It keeps everything in place that had a "wet finish."Also, the Tarte line is free of parabens & phthalates.

Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara
I got this as a sample at Sephora & it has really blown my mind. No pun intended. It goes on a little wet but dries like a dream. It definitely gives you volume; You can wear it by itself without adding an eyelash primer and you are going to get lots of volume and good color on your lashes. When I am done with this, I will definitely be purchasing the full size.

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color in 'Violet Orchid'
I picked this up at Nordstrom recently. I just told the lady I wanted a Fall blush. The color can look daunting just by itself in the packaging but when you put it on it is SO pretty. I use a very light hand when applying because it is pretty pigmented. It stays so well on your cheeks & gives a gorgeous pop of color.

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in 'Soft Brown'
I think every woman out there is using some form of Anastasia products. This powder for your brows is great. It has a lighter and darker color to help with creating shape and filling in. It looks natural & stays put. I have thin eyebrows so this has been wonderful to help make it look like I have fuller brows. This line comes in 11 different combos so you are sure to find what you need color wise.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers
This stuff is awesome if you are not wanting to wear foundation. It is described as an "illuminating tinted moisturizer." It has broad spectrum SPF 30. Also, oil free! This is not full coverage, obviously. I will wear this during the day with a little concealer, and I am good to go. I am currently wearing shade Fair to Light 20.



I hope everyone has a great rest of their week! Let me know your current faves. It is one of my all time favorite things to hear from a girlfriend about a fabulous new product they're using.

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished