10.10.2016

Monday Vibes

Happy Monday Folks!! It is hard to get back in the groove after a longggg weekend. We celebrated the hubby's birthday by taking a half day Thursday and all of Friday off. It was awesome and a great way to just do whatever we wanted. I thought I'd just share some randoms on this Monday. Stuff that really doesn't require your brain to think much when it's still in weekend mode. Can I get an amen?!

one.
This is an oldie but goodie. It is a life saver when it comes to cleaning my brushes which now that I think of it, I need to do. It's a chore but it HAS to be done.

two.
We saw Mumford and Sons at ACL and I am now loving this song.



three.
This table is so pretty. You can totally do Fall in neutral colors. Clean & crisp!




four. 
A sneak peek from our anniversary shoot!






I am thinking about doing a video on how I curl my hair & what products I use. I have had a lot of people message me about how I do it and thought maybe I'd share. Is that something y'all would be interested in or no?? Let me know if it is.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week.


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished