11.13.2015

Five on Friday!

Thank goodness it's Friday!! I am ready for the weekend to do some exploring with the hubs! Sorry for another list post for the second day in a row but thought I'd jump in on this link up!


[one]

I am SO looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are flying back to do Thanksgiving with my parents & grandparents in the mountains. Seriously y'all, I am craving cold weather and Texas just ain't givin' in. Blowing Rock is going to be fabulous. I will be sure to share pictures once we are back. 

[two]

There are SO many baby announcements I feel like. Something is in the water y'all. But I am SO excited for all my friends who are expecting. One of my best friends Lauren isn't finding out the sex...and it's killing me. She is a stronger woman than me. I could never wait that long especially with my first. :)


[three]

The Sephora VIB sale started today & runs through 11/16. This sale gives you 20% your total purchase. Is there anything I just HAVE to get? I have a few things on my list. I mainly want to try out some Living Proof products. I hear WONDERFUL things about them. The code is VIB20 and should be entered at checkout.

[four]

I haven't started shopping for Christmas. I have no idea what to buy for people. My parents are especially hard to shop for. They don't ever "want" much. I guess that's part of getting older, no offense. I still love to buy sursies for people. I love to give. 

[five]

I forgot to put this in my Old Navy roundup earlier this week. Not sure how I forgot but I did! This plaid boyfriend flannel pullover is so comfy. I wore it earlier this week working from home. You could also dress it up too. Maybe with a red skirt and some pumps and sparkles? I think so. 


Happy Friday Y'all! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

xoxo,
H

1 comment :

Katie Elizabeth said...

I haven't started Christmas shopping yet either, eeek! I'm starting to panic so I'll probably get going this weekend - I hope! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished