4.15.2014

Random questions about me!

Here are some random questions about me that I originally found on Hungry Meets Healthy! Y'all let me know if you decide to do it too and send me the link to your post!


{1} What brings you the greatest joy? Family, friends, the beach, and my pups!

{2} What are your vices? Sweets & being impatience



{3} What is on your nightstand? Lamp, framed engagement picture, The Love Dare book, phone & charger, and Kindle.

{4} Do you have a secret talent? I don't; I wish I did.

{5} What is your greatest indulgence? Going out to eat, desserts,and desserts.



{6} What should every woman try at least once in her life? Flirting. It's FUN. And sometimes it will get you free drinks. College was the most fun because I let myself loosen up and just have fun & come out of my shell!

{7} What makes you laugh? My husband, Bridemaids, and my pup. 

 http://data2.whicdn.com/images/48608607/thumb.gif

{8} What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I love to go out and have a good time but what I really love is LAZY weekends, doing stuff around the house, cooking out, and spending time with my husband & pup. I have become a home-body and don't like to go go go as much.

{9} What is on your bucket list? To visit Fiji! 














{10} What is on your feet right now? Jack Rogers! Gold to be exact. 













{11} How did you make your first dollar? I was a hostess/to-go girl at a Greek restaurant. It was a fun job; however, I "hated" Greek food. Now I love it except the spinning gyro meat still grosses me OUT!

{12} What superstition do you believe in? I don't really believe in "superstitions."






















{13} What items in your closet do you wear the most? Black leggings and white jeans when it is fashionably correct to do so (Easter and there after until Labor Day!)

{14} What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My engagement ring!

{15} What is on your liquor shelf? Well we keep it in the freezer but Tito's vodka and 1800 Tequila! Yum!

{16} What is on your kitchen counter? Bills & a candle.
 
{17} What would you never leave home without? My phone, keys, and debit card.

{18} What movie has the greatest ending? That's a tough one! The Notebook, Captain Phillips....they are just dramatic heart wrenching endings.

{19} Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? George W, Hayden Panetierre, Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert.

{20} What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? Boys are REALLY stupid and don't waste your time on them when they play you like a fiddle even though you don't know it at the time. 
















HAPPY TUESDAY!

xoxo,
H

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished