9.29.2012

Wedding Planning Update

So Brian and I have been engaged for a little over a month. It really seems like yesterday but at the same time a while ago that it happened. Since then, we have decided on a date, venue, and photographer.

We will be getting married on October 26, 2013 at The Storybook Barn in Charleston, SC. It is a new venue. We will be married outside in front of the barn and then our reception inside the barn. I think it's going to be awesome. The lady who runs the venue also offers decor packages. She will be doing all of our linens/tables/chairs/etc. That takes a lot off of us (my mom, me, and day of coordinator).

Our photographer is Sally Freshour Photography. She has fabulous pictures and from Charleston as well. I know she is going to do a great job. She is creative and really knows how to capture the emotion through her shots.

I am excited and nervous all at once. I know I have lots more decisions to make and lots more money to put down. AGH! It will all work out. I still have a little over a year.

I am going shopping for my dress the first weekend of November. I know that will make it all come full circle. I can't wait to see what I pick!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxo,
H

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished