6.20.2012

Happy Summer!

Happy first day of summer, lovelies!! It couldn't fall on a more perfect day than Hump Day right?? I am very excited about the summer. We have another lake trip planned and at the beginning of August I am taking the Beau to the PGA Championship. Yes! I bought tickets for the first round of play. I think that deserves the good girlfriend award right? 

It will be at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island. If any of you have been to Charleston or are from there, then you know Kiawah is just GORGEOUS and is prime for summer vacationing. This is the Beau's 3 year anniversary gift from me (a little early). He LOVES Rickie Fowler, and I love Bubba Watson. This will be our first BIG golf tournament.


The Ocean Course @ Kiawah Island



Bubba Watson 


Rickie Fowler

This post was really to wish you all 
Happy 1st Day of Summer 
and not to talk about golf. 

I will leave you with some fun summery pictures.







xoxo,

Haley






No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished