8.14.2011

Likes & Dislikes

I have seen a couple people do this on their blog. I think it's neat and a good way to tell people about yourself so I thought I'd give it a try. These are in no specific order.

LIKES
  • Thunderstorms
  • Clean sheets
  • Pretty nails
  • Sweet tea
  • Surprises
  • My 3 pups
  • Good movies
  • Flowers (I LOVE arrangements with all kinds of flowers...not a fan of JUST roses)
  • My girlfriends -- Lord what would I do without them?
  • The feel of a sun burn (It's a Lowcountry thing)
  • Traveling
  • A new outfit (I am becoming a Maxxonista!)
  • Being recognized for my hard work
  • Pictures
  • Get-togethers at Grandmomma's house with ALL the family
  • A clean house
  • The smell of pluff-mud
  • A HIGH tide
  • New makeup
  • Showers
  • Home things (I love furniture and colors and designs)
  • Manners

DISLIKES
  • Dirty kitchen
  • Laundry
  • Arrogant people
  • Laziness
  • Cherries
  • People who don't use blinkers
  • Children who misbehave constantly
  • Bugs
  • Cancelled plans
  • Ignorant customers (Who says the customer is ALWAYS right?)
  • Not being in college anymore
  • Being home alone at night (There are always weird noises!!)
  • Heat + 100% humidity
  • Yappy dogs
  • Things that are cute on the hanger but not on me
  • My big feet
  • Traffic

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished