10.26.2018

It's personal!

One thing I have always loved is stationery. There is something so classic about a monogrammed or personalized piece. The norm today has become emailing or texting, but I still find myself taking the time to sit down, put pen to paper and let people know I'm thankful for their generosity or even that I was just thinking of them.

When Basic Invite reached out to me, I jumped at the chance to work with them. They offer everything from invitations to wedding websites. One thing I really loved was that I could customize my paper goods and see what it would look like instantly. The possibilities are ENDLESS...even down to the envelope color...over 40 colors to choose from! I went with a classic card of different colored pink brush strokes and my name at the bottom. I plan on using these as Thank You notes. I'm obsessed.



Right now, most people are getting their family pictures taken and getting ready to start choosing their online holiday cards. Basic Invite has over 500 different designs.You can get as fancy as you want with foil choices or keep it clean and classic with simple Christmas cards. Having a Christmas party? They've got your Christmas party invitations covered too and they. are. gorgeous. I live for a party and picking the right invite totally sets the theme and gets your guests so excited. If you are ahead of schedule (unlike me), you've already gotten your pictures taken and are ready to start designing your Christmas card. If so, you can use code 'holi30' to get 30% off your order. We send out a good bit each year so these codes are always so appreciated.
Now let me go get our photo shoot SCHEDULED so I can get my order in for our card this year.

Thank you to Basic Invite for sponsoring this post. 

2 comments :

Meet Sen said...

The meaningful content. The author of this site is really hardworking.

Ree Renna said...

Nice Atricle and good blog

Blog Design by Get Polished