7.13.2017

#NSale 2017 Picks!

I am not your average blogger. I was not up in the middle of the night crafting my post and buying crazily from the #NSale. But there are LOTS of good stuff. I am sure you have read many or seen lots of posts already about it. And you will continue to probably until it is over. Every blogger is talking about it. I thought I'd share a few of my picks that I liked. Early access opened today through July 20th with a Nordstrom debit or credit card. It will open to the public July 21-August 6.



T O P S



S W E A T E R S  &  J A C K E T S



D E N I M



A T H L E T I C  W E A R


S H O E S



B E A U T Y  &  S K I N CA R E




Happy Shopping y'all! And be sure to let me know what you are getting.


1 comment :

Melissa said...

Love the cozy shawl!! Looks perfect to throw on in the cold air conditioning! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Blog Design by Get Polished