12.28.2016

Christmas Recap!

HELLO WORLD! We just got back in town last night from our Christmas stay in the mountains. We had lots of fun with my parents, grandparents, sister & brother in law. Lots of beer drank; lots of good food consumed; and LOTS of laughs. Lord have mercy, the laughs. I'll let the pictures do the talking. These are all iPhone pictures so excuse the quality on some.

 
These crazies are always down for a visit...even if that means driving 2hrs to see us. We are so thankful for them! 



Christmas at the original Mast General Store in Valle Crucis.




My sister and I at my parents' home in Boone!

  
My sister and her husband, Chris, and their golden Hank. Isn't Hank so cute?! I love his face. 

Christmas day!
Hat: Target




And of course Gopher wasn't left out on Christmas presents. My mom got him this super cute kerchief with his name on it. You can order one for you pup here.

We had a great time and as always the time went too quickly! We are already planning how to get ourselves back for another visit...if we don't move back before then. ;)


1 comment :

Southern Charm said...

MOVE BACK! 😁 We miss y'all!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished