5.08.2015

Thank Goodness it's Fri-YAY!


Who's excited for the weekend? ME!!! This week has been a bit of a doozy for me. I am so thankful that it is going to be a nice weekend....just see for yourself. I am anticipating laying out on Sunday for sure...after my in-laws leave that is.


Speaking of in-laws, we are hosting them this weekend for Mother's Day. We actually haven't seen them since before Christmas. Crazy, I know. That's what happens when you live in 2 different cities and your husband has been non-stop traveling for work. Tonight we are going to see Need to Breathe in concert. It is one of my husband's favorite bands....I have started liking their music too. Probably because their CDs are on constant repeat in his truck. But for real, they're good. My favorite song of theirs is probably "Multiplied" & also "Brother." They are brothers.... Bear and Bo! Swoon! Loving those names! And they're from SC! Represent!!

 

Anyways, I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day. Enjoy your weekend & tell that momma of yours you love her!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished