5.30.2013

Moroccan Oil

Hey y'all! Long time no talk. I hope y'all have been doing well.

I am not a "hair" person. The definition of a "hair person" is Miss Pink Lou Lou. Y'all need to check this girl out! {Her blog is fab and her closet/poof parlor/pug hang out is TOO. DIE. FOR.}

I am sure she knows about this product. She knows everything when it comes hair products.  But have y'all tried MoroccanOil? It is fabulous. Not only is it for your hair, but you can use it as a makeup remover! Double whammy. And it smells divine. I just love it. I use it once I get out the shower, have towel dried my hair, and combed it out. It is GREAT. It also keeps your hair from getting knotty while blow-drying.

They have several products. Y'all need to check them out!





So if you don't know, now ya know! Y'all check it out and let me know what you think. OR if you use it, tell me how you use it with your hair!

xoxo,
H


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished