5.19.2012

Am I behind the times?

Hello readers! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend thus far. Brian and I headed to the BMW Charity Pro-AM this morning and watched a little bit of golf with our endless beverages. TOO FUN! Although, I came home with some bad tan lines. Oops! I NEED color, y'all.

So this past week on Twitter, a girl I follow posted the following:

"Only 2 more weeks until Memorial Day and then you can wear white and I won't judge you."

UM WHAT?! Since when do you have to wait until MEMORIAL DAY to wear white (i.e. pants, skirts, dresses, jeans, shoes, etc)?? Y'all, as long as I have been alive on this Earth, the first day you could wear white was Easter Sunday. Am I wrong?! Have I missed something?

I tweeted back to the girl saying, "What happened to wearing white on Easter Sunday?" I got no response. Hmph. Have y'all heard of this? I have not. I saw it a second time too this week, and it has left me scratching my head.

I don't care. By my rules, you can start wearing white on Easter Sunday. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I have been wearing my white since then. Y'all give me some feedback.

XOXO,
Haley














3 comments :

Dana said...

I think she has it wrong. I always start wearing white at Easter and then stop I believe after Labor Day weekend because then it starts getting into fall. That is so silly...never did like that rule. I love when I see gals wear winter white pants!

Helen said...

She's wrong! The rule is no white after Labor Day but starting Easter Sunday, bring it on! You are spot on!

Brooke Odom said...

I agree with everyone! I definitely think you can start wearing white after Easter and stop after Labor Day. I've been loving my white pants :)

Blog Design by Get Polished