2.03.2012

Happy Weekend!

It's the WEEKEND! Who's excited?! I can't wait to sleep in and be lazy.

I was awarded the Liebster blog award from A Sweet Simple Southern Life. Y'all have got to check her out. Her blog is super cute! Thanks girl! It was a nice surprise to receive. I love your blog and need to comment way more. Have a wonderful weekend!

Liebster means dear, beloved or favorite in German and is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here's how it works:

Thank your Liebster Blog Aware presenter on your blog.
Link back to the blogger to awarded you.
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
Reveal your 5 blog picks.
Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.

My top 3 picks for Liebster:

[1]


[2]

[3]


*Most everyone I follow is over 200 followers so my list is short! I'm a small timer, y'all.*

Have a great weekend, y'all!
xoxo


Blog Design by Get Polished