11.02.2011

ABC's

A. Age: 24

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Dusting

D. Dogs: I have 3 (Lily, Legend, & BG)

E. Essential start to your day: Multi-grain cheerios

F. Favorite color: Pink // mustard yellow

G. Gold or Silver: I love both.

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: 0

J. Job Title: Export Traffic Agent

K. Kids: just furbabies

L. Live: Charleston, SC

M. Mother's name: Laurie

N. Nicknames: Haley B, Hales, Hale, Harry

O. Overnight hospital stays:0

P. Pet Peeves: People who try to talk to me while I'm on the phone. People who don't respond to "How are you?" People who ask questions/fuss when the answer is right in front of them. Can you tell I'm in customer service?!

Q. Quote from a movie: "If you tell him, I will smack you. I will smack you like a bad bad donkey!" -Muppets from Space // "Wuv. Twue Wuv." -Princess Bride

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: one younger sister, Taylor.

T. Time you wake up: 6AM

U. Underwear: Um, yes I wear it?

V. Vegetable you hate: PEAS!

W. What makes you run late: Picking out clothes to wear to work.

X. X-rays: Just my teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: hashbrown casserole // broccoli salad

Z. Zoo animal: Definitely elephants & giraffes.

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished