7.22.2011

This week...

...was hell. This entire week I was in a foul mood. And to be honest, my foul moods do not last too long. It could have been that I am giving up Diet Coke thus ensuing a 2 day headache so far. That could be another issue. I've decided I need to drink more water because I rarely drink it anyways.

I am so thankful for a quiet weekend. I think the only thing on the agenda is going to help my best girlfriend look for bridesmaid's dresses. She is thinking sage/champagne color. I think it will be gorgeous for her December wedding.

There was one thing to brighten my week. And it was this little number.




It is a Lilly Pulitzer. I bought it a consignment shop. It still had the tags. NEVER. BEEN. WORN. I scooped it up for $75. This dress retails for $198. I thought it was quite a steal.

Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

xoxo

2 comments :

Lindsey said...

Cute dress!! Great find. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

A Simple Southern Life said...

Don't you love finding great deals like that?! I love the dress!

Blog Design by Get Polished