8.19.2010

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I am so excited that tomorrow is FRIDAY! I am headed back to Columbia this weekend to see Brian. On Saturday, we are going to Charlotte to meet up with our friends Dana & Patrick to go to the Zack Brown Band concert and stay there for the night! I am SO excited. This week has been a bit slow. And next weekend is my BIRTHDAY! I am looking forward to it because 1. all my friends are going to get together and all of us are going to dinner downtown at my favorite restaurant, Coast, and then we are headed out on King St. and 2. because I got a new dress especially for my birthday! And I love it!! :) I will fill you guys in on Monday with pictures and stories about this weekend. Everyone have a wonderful Friday and weekend.
xoxo

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished