7.12.2010

Real World...I thought I'd never make it!


Today was my first day on the job. It was a TON of information to take in... so much that my head is hurting. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It was very interesting; just a ton of information to take in and process. I really liked it. I'm ready to get back and learn more tomorrow. Throughout the day I wasn't constantly looking at the clock hoping it was lunch time. I was busy whether it was watching others input and learning the system or studying my terms given to me first thing this morning. MSC is the second largest container shipping business in the world. Impressive huh? I think it is. :) Here is a little info on my company if you are so inclined. Hope y'all had a great Monday.

xoxo

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished