11.01.2016

Weekend Wear: Grey + Black

How was everyone's Halloween?? We live in an apartment so we really don't get trick or treaters which makes me sad. Our neighbors stopped by so I could give the boys their Halloween sursies. They were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. SO cute!

I don't know if any of you are like me but my favorite color is black. I think it sounds horrible to say that but really, my closet has a lot of black or shades of it. It's just so easy to put together. I recently got these grey jeans from Old Navy & paired them with a drapey BLACK top I picked up from Target. Honestly, I feel like that's my weekend go to outfit: skinnies, a comfy tshirt, and a pair of cute flats. It's just too easy.



Honestly, this look is kind of drab so I added these Baublebar earrings to add a punch of color. They are so pretty and not all that heavy either. These would be perfect for Christmas time too!


















The purse is an old purchase from Stella & Dot that is no longer available so I added a few that are similar (at 2 different price points) in the widget below so you can shop them. What is y'alls weekend wear? Does anyone wear as much black as me? 

I am off to get my hair done today! Praise the Lord for color!! I love being in the hair chair; it is seriously the most relaxing thing ever. I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday...& oh yeah, welcome November. The year is flyingggggg y'all!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished