11.28.2016

Cyber Monday

Happy Cyber Monday, y'all! Did you survive Thanksgiving? I ate so much. I'm really not a big turkey eater...I'd rather have sides and desserts all day. I figured I would share with y'all a few Cyber Monday deals. I am not going to overwhelm you with every retailer known to man but just a few of my favorites.



ONE.
Nordstrom. Need I say more? They have some really good deals; I would go as far to say that it's almost as good as the N Sale. I have rounded up a few of my favorites in the widget below.




TWO. 
Loft is offering free shipping & 50% off EVERYTHING with code CyberMonday. They have really stepped up their game over the years & I always find myself drawing back to their site. Everything is tasteful & really well made in my opinion.




THREE.
Old trusty, Old Navy. I really just can't get enough. I don't know what it is. They are also having 50% off everything & discount is taken at checkout! Here are a few of my favorites.




Let me know what purchases you make. I have a feeling there is going to be a scramble once everyone gets off work. Happy shopping!

1 comment :

jobfinaly said...

With this in thoughts, you may nonetheless attempt the use of Renuvitol and discover if it's miles like minded with your skin kind. If it's far, then it might be a great product to rely on for casting off wrinkles and making you look more youthful. It has super moisturizing houses and numerous antioxidants that may help slow down the results of ageing and restore the herbal glow of your pores and skin.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/

Blog Design by Get Polished