10.28.2016

Five on Friday

The weekend is here!! Yay! What are y'all's plans? Anything exciting?

O N E
I recently picked up the new Essie Gel Couture line. Target was sold out of the top coat but I picked up this color and really like it. It has kept about a day or so longer than normal polish. It dries quickly and has good shine!




T W O
We celebrated our anniversary dinner a day late mainly because there were no openings for reservations. We went to Clark's Oyster Bar. It was SO good. I had the Redfish and B had the Grouper. We shared Brussel Sprouts...my FAVE!! It was soooo good!










T H R E E
I can't remember if I shared these or not but these are the most comfy booties ever. I literally wear them with almost every outfit. 



F O U R
Did anyone go get the Pumpkin Spice Glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme this week? I picked up two and they were awesome.

F I V E
Can y'all believe Halloween is Monday?! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and then Christmas. We are headed back east for Christmas so I am thrilled and ready to get the holidays started.



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished