8.02.2011

What a bummer!

As you know, Brian and I had plans to go see Kings of Leon this Friday. It was my gift to Brian for our 2 year anniversary (07.26.11). However, yesterday I received an email that said they were cancelling the show! I was so mad. I had been planning this forever and Brian had been looking forward to it for a long time. He has never seen them and was dying too. Needless to say, they have cancelled their entire US tour citing that the lead singer needs to rest. I however think there is more to the story. Celebs and their lives. GET A GRIP ON YOUR SELF FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

To wrap up the story, Brian had already prepaid the hotel so we are now bound to this weekend. Which, in my eyes, is fine because we didn't get to see each other on our anniversary, and we need a getaway together. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to hang out that aren't crazy? And by crazy I mean EpiCentre. We are trying to enjoy ourselves... not rage. There is a time and place for that but not this weekend. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. I feel bad because this was his gift and now the concert is not happening.

We still do plan on visiting our friends in Rock Hill of course. I can't wait to see my faves and kiss on that sweet baby.

Happy Tuesday!!
xoxo

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished