8.07.2011

It's Sunday?

Is the weekend really over already? I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. Brian and I had such a good time this weekend in Charlotte and seeing our friends Dana, Patrick and their little one in Rock Hill. We had so much fun with the Hamilton's. Whit is so much fun. I love to see a baby smile and boy does he ever! He is growing so fast; I can't believe it. It was so good to catch up with them. We love our Hami's!

I am very nervous about this week. I have a lot of stuff going on. I have to give a presentation on Tuesday to a medium size group of people. Side note: I don't speak in front of crowds. I am outgoing. But I don't do crowds. I am giving a class (which includes some managers) on a topic which I had to learn from scratch myself. Therefore, I am deathly afraid they are going to ask questions that I may not know the answers too. I have been worrying myself over it all weekend. Lord, give me strength. Luckily the class doesn't have to be too long. Our corporate office asked that it be 20 mins. Regardless, it's 20 minutes that I am standing up there. Hopefully not falling all over my words but sounding like a professional. Just say a prayer for me please!

And on the same day, I get to make a trip to the oral surgeon to have a consultation about getting my wisdom teeth out. My surgery appointment is the 15th. Ugh. The only think I am not looking forward too is plunking down the $250 to "hold" my surgery date. I have TOO many financial obligations going on at the moment.

On top of the fact that my birthday is at the end of this month, and Brian won't be here. Long long complicated story. Another UGH! Is it okay to go ahead and say I am ready for August to be OVER? I think this month is going to be trying, emotionally and physically. But, the Lord doesn't give us what we can't handle.

Anyways, enough of my blabbering. I hope you all had a fab weekend.

Have a great week.
xoxo

1 comment :

Dana Hamilton said...

I love you and B!! And Whit has a thing for Haley!! And the guy in the weird glasses...NO DOUBT!

I will say a little prayer tomorrow for ya. Girl I have never liked the month of August. I'm already stressed about it too. We just have other things going on but whatever...we will survive.

Love ya!

Blog Design by Get Polished