7.18.2018

Loving & Hating

It's Hump Day! It's been a week already and Friday can't come soon enough. We're over here just trying to survive Luke finding his way to the corner of his crib every night and getting STUCK. So. Tired. This too shall pass. Just as quickly as he learns something new or we have a tough couple days, it turns around!

I haven't shared anything recently that I am loving so I thought I'd share some today & then on a funny/lighter note some things that are just not at the top of my list.

LOVING

Beauty

Urban Decay Liner + Lipstick in 'Gubby'. It has a metallicized look & I just love it. I have been pairing both with this Buxom lip cream. It tingles a little bit which I like. This combo looks so pretty with a tan...high shine but still a nude lip.

Becca Soft Light Blur Powder. This is so light and perfect to put over your CC cream or foundation just to smooth everything right on out.

Benefit Roller Lash. I have sworn up and down how I hate those little spikey mascara wands. But, Benefit proved me wrong. I bought a small version of this just to try. It is SO good. It curls, lifts, lengthens and doesn't flake! Makes these tired momma eyes look a little bit more awake.


Shows

Is anyone watching "Very Cavallari?" I remember watching The Hills & Laguna Beach in college and thinking how much I disliked Kristin. Anyone else? She was the mean party girl and she just wasn't cutting it for me. I now follow her on Insta and love her cooking stories. Everything she makes looks SO good. She also has her jewelry line, Uncommon James and she has a shoe line?! Girl is killing it. 

Netflix -- "Anne with an E." I so love this show. It is based off Anne of Green Gables. She is the sweetest and her vocabulary kills me. If you watch, you know. I have also half watched "Better Call Saul." B LOVES it and has been binging it when Luke goes down at night. It's pretty good and ties right back into Breaking Bad. If you haven't watched Breaking Bad...GO! It was so good and so intense and we were obsessed. 

Upcoming Trips

I have a work trip coming up at the end of August. I am super excited to get back to the office for a few days and see my teammates along with my sales guys. 

Also, we have a girls' trip booked for the first weekend of November for Siesta Key! Who's been? Any good rec's on restaurants, bars, things we must do? We are all excited to escape and lay on the beach!






Miscellaneous

COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! We have a projector room in the new house so I know all the games will be going down there. With all the treats and beverages! Go Gamecocks!

HATING

#PPHL aka POST PARTUM HAIR LOSS. Y'all, it's EVERYWHERE. When does it stop?! MAKE IT STOP. I have to vacuum so dang much. Brushing my hair, washing my hair, blowdrying....it's flying everywhere. LOL.

There is not enough time in the day... really! Working, Momming, Cleaning, Cooking, phew! I'm grateful for the life I have but man, I just can't get it all done. Once one thing is done, I move on to the next the next day. Some days there's piles of laundry, other days piles of my hair. What can I say? REAL TALK. 

100 degree temperatures....all week. Along with my first electric bill for the new house. YIKES!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Leave me some of your recent loves or things that are just irritating to no end. HA! 

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished