4.05.2017

Spring Basics!

Spring is in full force, and I am loving it. Well maybe minus the temperature swings we have almost daily here. Oh well. I picked up this cute navy top (Ruffles are synonymous with spring right?) while I was in Boone a couple weeks ago. I got it from the Loft Outlet and apparently they don't have a website?? I apologize for that but do not fear, I'll be linking some similar options for y'all. One of which is practically identical!


If you have been reading here for any time, you know that these jeans are hands down my favorite. I have so many pairs, and they just fit so well. They suck you in in all the right places. I have two pair of the white. I should probably buy another pair. And heads up, they are currently on SALE. Pairing navy and white will NEVER go out of style. I think it looks clean, polished and CLASSIC.



I wore this outfit for date night out to Mongers Market + Kitchen last Friday. It was SO yummy. We shared shishito peppers for an appetizer and had awesome fish tacos & grouper for our meal. And, the rosé was fabulous too! We hit Blue Owl Brewing after and tried their beers which all happen to be sours. It's an acquired taste that's for sure. If you ever find yourself in Austin, check them both out. They are right across the street from each other. Both are in East Austin which we really love that side of town. Think artsy & eclectic. It's also much quieter.



Jeans: Old Navy
Top: LOFT Outlet Similar
Shoes: Merona
Earrings: JCrew Outlet
Clutch: Tory Burch Similar

Be sure to shop the look below. The first top is almost the exact same. Even down to the key hole button & it's totally affordable! I hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! Half way there, y'all! HALF WAY. 



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished