9.06.2016

Fall Bags

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful, long weekend. Was yours filled with football because mine was. Lord, it started Thursday night and didn't end until Monday night. That's a whole lotta football for just one weekend. Brian and I did manage to get away from the TV this weekend and explore around Austin. There is ALWAYS something to go see, try, or do.

We hit up the Oskar Blues that just opened up and took our pup. It was a tad warm but fun.

Shirt: Here // Bracelets: Here & Here & Here // Watch: Rolex, Similar // Sunglasses: Old, Similar

Monday we went coffee shop hopping. So fun and so yummy. September puts me into Fall mode something fierce. So give me all the yummy coffee drinks.


I rounded up a few Fall bags below that I think are worth the price. They are all under $250. Some even being under $100. I love a good cross body bag because it keeps my hands free, but sometimes you need a clutch or a bigger statement bag for your outfit so I included some of those as well. I also like to stick to neutral colors...why? Because then you can mix & match with ANY outfit. Have y'all bought any fall bags? Love to see what you've got!





Have a great Tuesday!!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished