9.01.2016

Do the things, win the points!

The title to this post makes me laugh. I saw a tshirt one day that said this and thought it was too cute. It's now a running joke in our house. Speaking of "winning the points," college football kicks off TODAY. My Gamecocks take the field tonight against Vandy and with a new coach this year and a rough season last year...I'm biting my nails. Here's to yelling at the tv (because they can OBVIOUSLY hear you) & eating all the bad tailgate foods you can!

Tailgating in the south is one of the best times. I don't know about your college team but where I graduated from, girls wear dresses/skirts to our games. We are decked out in our pearls. It's a fashion even too, if you ask me. I thought I'd round up a few gameday looks that I'm loving and would wear to a game!

I think ALL of these would be cute with boots or booties! I love that our team colors can be easily found during the Fall. I call that #winning.





Hope y'all have a great start to your LONG weekend! I'll just leave you with this little funny...it's pretty dead on. 


xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished