9.26.2011

Weekend Recap

Hey guys!

It has been a week since I last posted. How rude of me! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. This past Saturday we hosted a bridal shower for my bff who is getting married on December 2nd. The theme was linens and boy did she rack up. I think she received all of her towels she registered for and all the sheets. It was a one stop shop. I am posting a few pictures of which were taken with her camera. I have gotten SO bad about not taking pictures. I need to kick the habit.


Bridesmaids & the bride in the middle.

The bride with her ribbon bouquet... anybody recognize that ribbon?
The hostesses

Petit fours (sp!) with her new initials.

Food table & Mrs. Anne

This weekend I have a wedding to go to for the girl I work with. I know it is going to be fabulous because that is just the way she is. I can't wait to boogy down with some co-workers. Then Sunday my family and I are going to lunch at my Grandmomma's to see my aunt who is in from Arkansas. The whole family will be there so I am very excited.

The next couple weekends are going to be jam packed. I am headed to see the Beau the weekend after next. And then the weekend after that is the bachelorette party for my bff in the pictures up there. Phew! It is going to be a crazy next few weeks.

On top of all of that, it is STILL HOT here in the South. I swear it has been 100% humidity + rain + 80 degrees or higher. Can we say stuffy?! I was running everyday because it did cool off for a little bit, but that came to a screeching halt with all this dang heat.

Anyways, hope y'all have a wonderful week. I am READY for Friday.

xoxo

1 comment :

D said...

Lauren just left my house and said it was very warm in CHS. I am so sad I missed the shower. See you in a few weeks in CHARLOTTE!!! WHoop whoop!!!

Love you!!! Have a great weekend at the wedding! Can't wait to see what you wear!

Blog Design by Get Polished