6.28.2010

College World Series

I am an AVID Carolina fan. I graduated from Carolina and my blood runs garnet through and through. I love Gamecock football. I love Gamecock basketball. I love Gamecock baseball. This is the first time our Gamecock boys have made it to the championship series of the CWS! I am so proud of them for making it thus far. And right now, we are in the first game, top of the 9th Carolina leading 7-0 against UCLA! In order to be the CWS Champion you must win best 2 out of 3 games. Ladies and gentleman, I think we have one in the bag!! And we can thank all our players but one stands out... our pitcher #27 Blake Cooper!! I am a Gamecock fan... a true SEC girl!! What are your alma maters? Are you crazy about your alma mater's sports? Which ones are your favorite?

**And we won the game, 7-1! We play tomorrow night at 7:30. Way to go boys!!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished