12.04.2017

All that glitters is {Rose} Gold.

The first thing I think about when the holidays are around are sequins, glitter & glam. You start seeing it everywhere in the stores. The holiday season really is the best time to sparkle & adding a little bit to your makeup routine for the all those parties you are attending makes it all that much more fun.



I originally saw this shown over on Lindsey Regan Thorne's instagram. She used it on one of her brides, and it was so pretty. I picked some up and have been loving it. I use just a little bit on the inner corner of my lid and pat it out to blend. It can take a rather "plain" eye to a GLAM eye in milliseconds. And let me be the first to tell you, a little goes a LONG way. It definitely helps justify the price.

I was just looking online and there are so many colors...8 total!! The color I chose is called "Kitten Karma." It has a rosey gold tint that has gone with everything I have paired it with. They do offer a true gold as well. I promise, even if glitter isn't your thing, this is just so stunning for parties/events, and you can wear as little or as heavy as you want.


How do you jazz up your holiday makeup? Is it lashes? A bright red lip? Or do you love a little glitter just like me? Everyone deserves to shine....so treat yourself.



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished