7.03.2017

Fiesta! Fiesta!

Happy Monday friends! Having 4th of July on a Tuesday really puts a damper on the "long" weekend especially if you have to work today. But it's one of the BEST holidays! I have my red shorts ready for tomorrow. I can't wait. I was thinking how last year at this time we were in Boone for a long week with my parents. I am missing the cooler weather that's for sure.


This past weekend, B and I hit up an old favorite to grab beers and pizza. It was fun but LORD was it HOT. It's been in the 100s here lately. Wearing an easy breezy top was key. This super fun top from Loft was PERFECT. It doesn't cling to you, the colors are so pretty, and it's "off the shoulder" but you get to wear a regular bra! I'll be the first to tell you, pulling on a strapless bra, with sweat running down your back is just not cute. Don't deny yourself....I know you've been there.

The shorts are old, but Old Navy has them again this year. I would suggest sizing up if you don't particularly like a tighter fit on your legs. That's the last thing I want in a jean short. Although, I've heard they do stretch out in the leg a little bit the more you wear them. These sandals....I loved them so much I bought them in both colors (here & here). They are 20% off with code 'JULY4' making them a STEAL. Yes, they are super comfy!! And the sunglasses...you've heard me talk about the brand Quay over and over. I'm just obsessed.



Our countdown to vacation has started, and I am so anxious to go. It's like we are waiting all summer before all the vacay fun starts. It will be WORTH it. You can read about some of the things I've picked up for it, here. I hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE July 4th. Thanks for reading!!



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished