3.10.2017

Five on Friday: Life Lately

Happy Friday everyone!! This week has gone by pretty quickly for me. Thank goodness!

O N E
Last weekend we celebrated one of my best friend's with her bachelorette weekend in Asheville. It was SO much fun. We took in the sights of Sierra Nevada Brewing & The Grove Park Inn, drank lots of wine, and laughed a ridiculous amount. When you get all of us together, it's just crazy. Here are two of my favorite pictures from the weekend.




T W O
I have been watching Downton Abbey for a while now. Yes, I am behind. Y'all, I just can't get over it. I am head over heels in love with like every character. I think my favorite is the relationship between the grandmothers & Lady Isobel Crawley. Their quick little comments just kill me.


T H R E E
Spring is practically here. I am loving the warm weather and the spring clothes coming out now. Give me ALL the blush. Here is a little arrangement I made this week. All the flowers from my HEB...white roses & pink & white ranunculus.



F O U R
Here are some things I am really loving lately. Can I just add ALL of them to my cart please?



F I V E
St Patrick's is next Friday. What are your plans? I can't remember the last time we had it on a weekend. It will for sure be lots of fun. I fly out next Saturday to stay with my mom so I won't be doing too much that Friday...but green will be on the agenda.



1 comment :

LHWinstead said...

I am loving all of the off the shoulder looks for this Spring!! Makes me want to go shopping :) Downton Abbey is SO GOOD!! I loved every episode! Asheville is such a fun area - looks like yall had a blast!

Blog Design by Get Polished