8.22.2016

Travel + Half Marathon

I am in the office this week for work and am so excited. I was delayed in Atlanta yesterday for a couple hours which wasn't fun but what can you do? People watch & drink coffee. I have training this week along with a sales meeting & party. So excuse the radio silence that might happen this week.

This is also my last week of training for the half on Saturday. I can't believe it's here. I have 3 days of running this week and will taper my mileage. My husband and I were talking about it this weekend and how we probably won't run for a solid week after the race. I know our legs & feet will be so tired.  But I can't wait. It is definitely a challenge for me and I'm ready to take it on. Next weekend is also my birthday. I haven't really told anyone what I wanted. My husband has asked but I'm not really sure. Oh well. My last year in my twenties... WOAH! Let's get it.

Here are some items I got this weekend when I went to exchange a dress at Old Navy.

Hope y'all have a great Monday!!

Xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished