3.15.2016

Tuesday Treasures!

I thought I'd share a few items I have gotten lately that I am loving!

Let's just jump right in shall we?!

 This Burt's Bees lipstick is SO pretty on. The color is called "Fuchsia Flood." I am loving it for spring & summer. It also feels so good on your lips. They have many different colors to choose from.

I also picked up two new nail polishes recently as well. Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in "Dark Hue-mor." It is a navy which I think you can TOTALLY rock in the spring. I just painted it on and am loving it. It's very glossy and just looks so chic.

The other is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in "Pink Stiletto." Y'all. Go buy it right now. 
And I usually use this top coat.

Lastly, I LOVE plain t-shirts. Just throwing them on with jean shorts or white jeans or WHATEVER...they're just so easy. I got these from Target in 5 colors. Yes, 5 (Bali Pink, Bright Blue, Superb Yellow, Navy, & White). They are the Merona Vintage Vee Tee, and I just love them. I will say the Bright Blue color I would consider more of a periwinkle but pretty nonetheless. And, you can't beat a $9.00 price. And they are BOGO 50% right now too I believe.


I picked these up today...y'all I cannot WAIT to wear with white skinnies and maybe when my legs get some sun, some cute shorts too! These would totally work for now and then places where the fall is very mild, um HELLO TEXAS!


Hope y'all are having a fantastic Tuesday. 
Hump Day tomorrow!!!
 Let me know some of your recent purchases.

xoxo,

Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished