7.15.2014

Junior League

Happy Tuesday y'all!! Is it Friday yet? I head to the beach for the first annual Girls' Trip with my BFFs. Excited is an understatement.

After being in Greenville/Spartanburg area for over 2 years now, I decided to take the plunge and get involved with my local Junior League. I went to an interest meeting with my boss who is in the League and another girl from work who is joining. The girls were super nice and thought it would be a good fit for me. I do volunteer with Spartanburg district 5 schools and their lunch buddy program but need more philanthropy on my resume. It's also a great way to network and meet others your age. I am excited to start at the end of August!

Are any of my readers part of their local Junior League? What do y'all think about yours?

Also, if any of my readers are on Instagram, please find me at @haleymarozas. I post a lot there showing my day to day life and lots of pictures of my dog, Gopher. :) Just a fair warning!



xoxo,
Haley

1 comment :

My Life as A Plate said...

I am a member of my local Junior League in Pittsburgh. I love it, it is such a great way to volunteer and get involved in the community. It is also great for networking with other professional women or moms in the area ( depending on what you are looking for). There is also a great social aspect I have loved meeting so many other great women and doing fun things in the city.

Blog Design by Get Polished